1. Troy Bettinger, SPHR

Alison,

You make some great points. Here is one more to consider:

7. Using a Cheesy Cell Phone. Nothing enhances your interview image like a partial connection that hisses, pops and drops every third syllable. Instead of this, double-check your coverage, and plan to use a land-line where ever possible. Oh – and just because you can do a phone interview while walking down a busy urban street doesn’t mean you should. The honking and traffic noises will interfere with your interview.

Keep up the good work!

Troy

2. Just Had A Phone Interview

Hi @AskAManger, thank you so much for responding so quickly. I know I am going to sound like one of the crazies that you interview … eeek maybe I am (I would like to think of it as overly ambitious?) … is it possible for you to have a mock phone interview with me? This is asking a lot- but I try to seek out great resources- your blog has been nothing but great advice for me.
    Very grateful!