happy endings

by Ask a Manager on May 24, 2011

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter3Share on LinkedIn3Share on Google+0Share on TumblrDigg thisShare on StumbleUpon0Print this page

In response to a dejected commenter last night, I’ve created a new category: happy endings. There are 20 or so posts in there with happy endings — stories that ended well, with jobs landed, jerks receiving their comeuppance, and much more.

Cheer yourself up by reading them!

Other fun categories to read include jerks and bad interviewer behavior, although those perhaps aren’t quite as cheery. You can find the full category list to the right (middle sidebar, under the post index).

{ 2 comments }

Mike C. May 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Great idea!

The process of finding work really takes a toll on one’s spirit and self esteem and it’s nice to see that a few people are actually making it.

Anonymous May 24, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Or does that rub salt into the festering wounds of those in the midst of a long search (why them, not me?)?

Previous post:

Next post: