NatureBox: So You Don’t Get Hangry At Work

And now a break to talk about a sponsor…

I’ve mentioned here before that I love to snack while I work and I also love having things delivered directly to my door.

NatureBox packageNatureBox is the perfect combination of those two loves: It’s a subscription service that sends you delicious snacks each month. You can choose what snacks are included in your box each time so you don’t have to worry about getting something you don’t like; they have more than 100 to choose from and frequently add new ones.

I recently tried it out and it’s awesome: easy, convenient, and most importantly delicious.

And it’s relevant to y’all, because (a) you like to eat things too and (b) it’s great to keep on hand at the office (you can have it delivered straight there!), so that you’re always stocked up with snacks and don’t have to scramble when you’re hungry … or, worse, risk getting hangry and snipping at your coworkers, thus causing them to write a letter to me about you.

pistachio power clusters -- also quite delicious!

pistachio power clusters — also quite delicious!

One especially cool thing about it is that it lets you discover snacks that you might never have found on your own, like these crazy sriracha pop pops (picture sriracha-flavored kettle corn) and the new love of my life, kung pao pretzels. Kung pao pretzels. This is a Chinese dinner in your mouth, but it’s a pretzel. Eeek! They are super flavorful and I adore them.

And the quality is great – they’re all nutritionist-approved with no high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, trans fat, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. In other words, they’re way better for you than hitting the office vending machine.

the kung pao pretzels!

the kung pao pretzels!

NatureBox has kindly offered to give away two free 6-month subscriptions to readers here. If you’d like to enter to win one, check out the snacks that NatureBox provides (go here) and then leave a comment noting what snack you’re most interested in trying. (You must have a U.S. or Canadian shipping address.) In one week, I’ll randomly select two winners and contact them (so make sure to include your email address in the email field, where only I’ll be able to see it).

Also! If you join NatureBox today, you’ll get a free sample box of some of their most loved snacks! Get started here. (Free trial is available for new and U.S. and Canadian subscribers only. Not valid on gift subscriptions and may not be combined with any other offers.)

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by NatureBox. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1. Russ

They are…I ate a whole bag (about 4 servings) in a day without realizing it a couple weeks ago. Definitely addicting.

1. Dr. Johnny Fever

I’ve received four bags of these yet haven’t had any yet – my boys scarf them down before I have a chance to get to them. FWIW, they smell great.

1. JC

Alison, I really want to commend you for how you handle sponsored posts. I get really weary with blogs that seem to only have sponsored posts, but you’ve found a way to post them rarely enough that they don’t bother me at all—heck, they make me want to click on the sponsor’s page to support AAM! You have so much great content that I would tolerate more sponsored posts from you, even though I am negative on them in general.

1. Josh S

Agreed, JC.

It’s clear when it’s a sponsored post. They’re infrequent enough that it’s not bothersome. They’re relevant enough (or well-written, at least) to be enticing to click through, and they’re not click-bait-y.

Thanks Alison, for doing this well. And not obnoxiously. While I’ve looked & clicked through before, I think this is the first time I’m actually going to spend $ on the product in the sponsored post.

1. Leah

Want to add my +1 to this. I HATE getting to the bottom of the post to see in barely-big-enough-to-read-text that the post was sponsored. Thank you for doing sponsored posts so well!

2. louise

Yup, I think I’m going to spend money on this one, too! I bought the Zero Odor stuff after a sponsored post and we love it and are now repeat buyers.

EShakti should do a sponsored post…I learned of it through AAM commenters.

Thank you, I really appreciate that! I have a few more coming up soon, which I feel obligated to mention since you praised the infrequency :) They’ll always be in addition to our regular posts though, never in place of them.

1. JC

I think the real key for me is that the sponsored posts are never in place of regular posts. So post away! :)

2. Autumn

Agree! Thanks Alison for always serving sponsored posts in an up-front, honest, & humorous way :)

3. Muriel Heslop

You really do a sponsored post better than anyone else, Alison! And I love the idea of shipping it to work! I hadn’t thought of that and that would keep my toddlers’ sticky mitts off my treats.

4. LBK

Totally agreed! AAM and The Bloggess are the only two sites where I don’t mind the sponsored posts because they’re well-written, they’re clearly labelled and they’re always advertising things that the author actually uses/would use.

2. Lore

I’m going with the coffee kettle popcorn. Though salted caramel pretzel pops gave the popcorn a good challenge.

1. Mallory Janis Ian

Wait! Maybe i lied when i said, “Honey Dijon pretzels, runner-up of lemon tea biscuits.” I’m switching to coffee kettle popcorn.

3. hellcat

Oooh, either the guacamole bites or the peanut butter nom noms! Love the selection of gluten-free snacks!

4. Fitness Whole Pizza In My Face

I am completely drawn to the South Pacific Plantains – they look ah-mazing!

5. businessfish

the probiotic power mix looks pretty delish!

and i second what JC said about sponsored posts! thanks!

6. Amber Rose

Mango almond bites sound amazing.

So, I’ve never heard of this before but it sounds perfect for a problem I’ve been having: how to handle going straight to practice after work and doing all that exercise without passing out from hunger.

I’ll have to see about fitting this into my food budget. Thanks Alison!

7. Dr. Johnny Fever

I’ve been a subscriber for over a year – their granolas are outstanding. Definitely great quality snacks, and I find a good value in the proportions for each serving and size of each bag. Highly recommend for munchers like me :)

8. Jerzy

Really any of the Figgy Bars look amazing, though I am particular to raspberry. I’ve had something similar and it really hits the spot during the work day.

This is how you do sponsored posts, folks.

1. Dr. Johnny Fever

Seriously, after one of these Figgy Bars you will never look a Fig Newton in the eye again.

I’m not a paid shill, really – just a really really satisified customer. :)

9. Josh S

All the dried fruit looks good, but I think I’m most intrigued by the Mango Orange Fruit Chews.

Or the parmesan garlic pop pops. Or any of the popcorn really.

[clicks “Start your free trial”]

10. Lizzy May

Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops or Guacamole Bites. I have no idea how I’d choose between the two.

11. CanadianUniversityReader

The Lemon Tea Biscuits look really good and I’m kind of interested in finding out what the strawberry carrot chews taste like.

12. Abby

ALL the popcorns sound amazing, but the white cheddar caramel popcorn is just… something else. I want it now! :)

1. Allison

. . . really? how is this lazy? because people have it delivered to the office rather than buying their food in stores and bringing it with them? Sure, it’s easier, but I wouldn’t call it lazy, I’d call it efficient. There are plenty of snacks readily available at most offices, but the issue is that they’re either limited, woefully unhealthy, or both. This makes it a little easier to eat healthy, and I wouldn’t scoff at that.

1. OfficePrincess

Or people who live in areas with limited variety in their local grocery stores? Not everyone has Trader Joe’s/Whole Foods / Wegman’s etc.

2. Merry and Bright

Well, if it does then I’m very lazy.

Prefer to think of it as time management.

13. MJ

Wow, looking at all those snacks made me hungry.

I’d love to try those sriracha-roasted cashews!

1. Booster

The cashews are amazing, I think i’ve had them in about 90% of my boxes since I started a subscription and i’ve never regretted it. Personally I think they go really well with some extra-sharp cheddar & some crackers.

14. Momiitz

I would try the cheddar bbq crunch nuts. It sounds like just the thing I need to stay away from the vending machine at work.

15. Cherry Scary

Those chocolate banana chips look killer. Actually, any of the chocolate options are right up my alley…

16. Elkay

My web provider is blocking all the links in the article as malicious, I can get onto the site if I Google it but that’s kind of pointless for you if they’re counting your referral links.

17. NatKP

I keep hearing about this box! Maybe divine intervention on my snacking habits :)
    I would def want to try the Asiago & Cheddar Crisps, because…cheese.

1. chewbecca

Me too! They sponsor several of the podcasts I listen to and each time I hear about them my resistance is waning.

18. LK

Everything sounds so good! I’m most intrigued by the Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops & the coffee kettle popcorn (because it’s impossible to go wrong with anything coffee).

19. processimprovement

White Cheddar Caramel Popcorn, Teriyaki Honey Jerky, Honey Dijon Pretzels and Blueberry Almond Bites and anything Sriacha.

20. Euchre

I love this idea – I actually looked into getting the Nature Box a few months ago!

I would love to try the Strawberry Carrot Fruit Chews, or maybe the Sriracha Roasted Cashews. Yummm!!!

21. Robin B

The nuts, chips and pretzels all look amazing. I would have to hide these snacks from my coworkers!

22. SnackMonster

I’m torn between siracha cashews and French vanilla almond granola. And now I have 4 kids crowded around yelling what snacks they want.

23. Chloe

Man, I love snacks. This would certainly beat my 3 p.m. vending machine trek. I am salivating over the whole wheat blueberry figgy bars, classic hummus dip-it and the white cheddar caramel popcorn. Omnomnom….

24. CollegeAdmin

Oh man, I consider myself a picky eater but it all looks so good, I had a tough time choosing!

I think I’d have to go with the Cinnamon Swirl Kettle Kernels.

25. Sazzles

OMG… this is awesome. I can’t decide between the SourDough Cheddar Pretzels and the Parmesan Garlic Pops.

26. plain_jane

I snagged some samples when I was in NYC this weekend. The Sriracha Cashews were really good. Just spicy enough that it wasn’t overpowering, but not so spicy that you’d eat more than a reasonable amount. (Which I anticipate would be a problem with the coconut cashews or the coffee kettle popcorn – both of which I’d love to try).

27. Gandalf the Nude

I’d be excited about this post and the delicious-looking snacks if NatureBox hadn’t previously left a bad taste in my mouth (pun not intended) with their aggressive email marketing. It took multiple emails to get them to remove my late boss from their mailing list since they didn’t provide an unsubscribe link or clear directions for removal. It seems to have finally stuck, but they’re still on my “No” List.

1. Bekx

Ew, I hate that. When that happens to me I usually email the company and say “You are violating the CAN SPAM Act of 2003. I have requested removal from your list multiple times. Please remove me immediately.”

It’s worked 100% of the time. Being an email marketer myself, I think a lot of this comes from a boss who doesn’t think it matters that people unsubscribe or that you’re spamming people…so usually I hope my little threat gets them to go “Oh….yeah…remove them.”

28. Sassy Intern

The Fancy Dried Figs look so weird and delicious. I love dried fruit, but I’ve never had dried figs!

29. Bekx

The white cheddar caramel popcorn looks amazing, but I’m also eyeing those lemon tea biscuits.

30. Nonny

I do not know what a nomnom is, but I want the peanut butter ones. And the blueberry ones. And the dark cocoa ones.

31. Whatsername

How freaking adorable are those mini belgian waffles!? The white cheddar caramel popcorn looks delicious, but it’s no tiny baby waffle.

This was a really….tasteful way of handling sponsored posts.

I’ll see myself out now.

32. JMegan

Oh my gosh, one of everything please!

But if I had to pick one, it would be the sourdough cheddar pretzels. Or the sriracha cashews. Or…never mind, I’ll just take one of everything.

33. Anna

I LUUUUUURVE Naturebox. I’ve been getting them for about a year now and they are so tasty. I also love to curate my snack list. When my new box arrives, I open EVERY SINGLE POUCH to taste what’s come. I am so not kidding. So. Good. They are also brilliant at sponsoring. I came to them through a podcast they sponsor. People, if you are even thinking of it, I encourage you to try it out. It’s super tasty and it lets them know their efforts are paying off.

34. Meeee

Wow, so hard to choose! I’ll have to go with the honey dijon pretzels though.

And now I’m hungry. Thanks AAM! ;)

35. part of the machine

It was wrong to look at that while feeling my tummy growling for lunch.

I want all of them? but in the alternative, the Sriacha cashews sound great.

I’ve heard great things about this, and I am thinking of getting a year long subscription for my brother who is in college. What do you think? good gift idea?

1. Nature Lover

It really depends. I tried the Graze bosesa while back (in UK) and got sick of them very quickly. I cancelled my subscription within six months. I can get better snacks much cheaper pretty easily.

1. UK2

My boss gets Graze boxes and they seem really expensive for what you get and even though he only gets one delivery a week they seem to pile up – there’s always a small mountain of uneaten tiny snack packs on his desk.

I don’t really get these things – so much cheaper to buy a regular size pack of nuts, pretzels, etc. and keep ’em in a desk drawer. But I don’t get people who spend £30 a week buying not very appetising lunches in our overpriced canteen and plenty of people do, so I think I’m the weird one in this case!

I tried Graze for a while and found they were piling up, but I liked the variety offered by NatureBox better (and I’m not just saying that because they’re a sponsor); their website gives you a good idea of the range of snacks they have. I think it could be a really fun gift for someone. (I’ve also been giving people Zingerman’s baked-good-of-the-month club; I am a big fan of subscription food clubs as gifts.)

36. Amy

I wasn’t going to comment, but those blueberry almonds looked way too good not to give it a shot.

37. Xanthippe Lannister Voorhees

I work in a food-free office (archive) which too bad because I love to eat while I work, but getting crumbs on an 18th century Bible is understandably frowned upon. That said I am trying to snack better in my out of work life and have heard so many good things about nature box!

It all looks good but since I’m a sucker for cheese I think I’d pick the asiago & cheddar cheese crisps!

38. Suzers

Oh wooww, these all look amazing. I think the double berry fruit peels and the parmesan garlic pop pops would be my top choices, but I’m really going to have to consider this in my budget for the second half of the year…

39. Steven

I love the look of those mini caramel waffles! Stoopwaffels are addictive (Trader Joe’s carries them sometimes).

40. Winni

I’m interested in trying the Mango Almond Bites, French Vanilla Almond Granola, Chocolate Banana Chips, Peanut Butter Nom Noms, Whole Wheat Strawberry Figgy Bars, C offee Kettle Popcorn, or Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps. They all look DELICIOUS! I can’t decide!

41. Jean A.

Chocolate Banana chips or the Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie bites…mmmm….chocolate…

42. Rbit

The Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops for me! I like that they offer GMO free snacks and no added sugar options too.

43. Lucky

I favor savory over sweet, so I need to try those Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps. But then I see the Garden Tomato Crunchies and wonder what those are about. So those. And the crisps. And the Sriracha cashews.

44. Helen

As someone who needs to snack a lot, I usually keep granola bars around, but they get pretty boring after a while, even when you switch up the flavor you’re buying. The Honey Macadamia Pretzel Pops sound like awesome and different enough to not be boring!

45. Kaitlyn

How can you not want to try something called “strawberry lemonade fruit stars”? I want to try those!

46. Rebecca

Yum! I’d love to try the Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops or the Dutch Cocoa Sun Crunch. I definitely get in a snack rut, this would be a good way to mix it up.

47. Ragnelle

Saw lots of yummy-looking options, and would definitely love to try the Belgian Waffle Crisps and Golden Apple Tea Biscuits (and, let’s be honest, a lot of other stuff)!

48. Cruciatus

It all looks great, but I think I’d have to go with the salted caramel pretzel pops. Or…or…or…

49. HappyHedgie

mmmmm….they all look so delicious, how do I pick just one? The sticks n stones called my name almost immediately though so I will have to pick that one. :)

50. hermit crab

I think it’s interesting to see the breakdown of sweet vs. savory snack choices in the comments here! I’m definitely Team Savory Snacks so my choice is the lentil loops.

51. Meg Murry

Yum! I want all of the snacks, even now after I’ve just had a big lunch – but if I have to pick just one, the sriracha pop pops sound delicious to me right now.

And +1 on sponsored posts being used rarely and only for things you actually liked and would be willing to spend money on. So many bloggers put up “and I got this for free and it’s great!” posts – but the real question is “would you have actually paid money for that thing, or is it only great in you mind because it’s free?”

52. khoots

Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps yes please! I love anything that’s cheesy and crispy. Mmmmm.

53. E

Waffle snacks look amazing, as well as the pistachio power clusters. Actually everything looks good, even some of the spicy snacks that I might usually not try.

54. Always Learning

Ooo, they ship to Canada now! Thank you thank you thank you for alerting me to this. I can’t decide between the asiago & cheddar cheese crisps or the lemon tea biscuits.

55. Britt

The teriyaki turkey jerky would be aamazing to have at my desk! And the mini waffles. Delicious. Let’s be real, it all looks great.

56. Ginjury

Clearly it’s lunch time because everything looks good. The Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops look delicious!

57. marilee

Definitely the peanut butter and dark chocolate nom noms!!!! (although that could be dangerous) :)

58. Headachey

Oh, the asiago & cheddar cheese crisps would get right at that salty crunchy consta-craving I’ve got going.

59. Allison

AAAH, forgot to put my e-mail in my original comment >_<

The Asiago and Cheddar Crisps look amazing, I'd love to try them

60. DMC

Mmm. Pistachio power clusters. I tried Graze for a while, then cancelled. I found I didn’t like enough of the snacks and often just didn’t get through a box (or felt obligated to eat the snack even though I didn’t want to, and since I’m counting calories, that was pointless) LOL This one looks like it might be a bit better.

61. OfficePrincess

As I kept scrolling I kept finding new “favorites”! I’d have to say though, the coffee kettle popcorn would really fill the craving I’m having right now. And most days, if we’re being honest.

62. Sarah

I’d be interested in trying the Teriyaki turkey jerky! Though I also love nuts… #decisions

63. krm

SO MANY GOOD SNACKS! I am torn between the sour cream & onion almonds, parmesan garlic pop pops, salted caramel pretzel pops and kung pao pretzels.

64. Wehaf

There are so many good choices, but I would especially love to try the praline pumpkin seeds, the mango orange fruit chews, and the PB&J granola.

65. Another Salesperson

Oh wow. Something like this never occurred to me. I have a kid with a life threatening nut allergy, so the house is nut free. I love nutty snacks. Though I feel ridiculously guilty (irrationally) about eating them. And, I certainly don’t buy them and bring them into my house. They are always my guilty pleasure when I’m on a business trip!

But, now I can have them shipped to my office. No one will ever know! It can be my secret snack stash!!
    I would start with every nut item.

But if I had to only pick one: Apple Cinnamon Crunch.

66. TFS

Well, I would have to try the asiago & cheddar crisps, because cheese. But the power clusters and granolas and pretty much everything else sound delicious too!

67. Rachel

I’ve checked this website out a couple of times and would love to try the asiago and cheddar cheese crisps or pretty much any of the dried fruit.

68. Ellie H.

Wow, I can’t believe how many options they have! I would be all about the mango almond clusters.

69. ScottySmalls

Chocolate banana chips are probably awesome. I like banana chips by themselves, but sometimes they could use something extra.

70. Boogles

Blueberry Nom Noms sound like a much smarter option as I sit here and eat a two scoop bowl of ice cream from the Baskin Robbins that opened up less that 2 minutes from work.

71. That Marketing Chick

Ummm…..WHAT? These look WAY better than Graze.com, which I’ve subscribed to for over a year. I might have to jump ship!!!
    Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops (I’m addicted to anything “Salted Caramel”)
    Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps (Nom.)

72. BG

YUM! Would love to try the white cheddar caramel popcorn or the lemon tea biscuits. Looks soo good!

73. april ludgate

Mini Belgian Waffles. Because everyone knows that waffles are more important than work.

74. knitcrazybooknut

Lentil Loops sound awesome. I am seriously impressed with the variety of gluten free options. Graze was good, but once I weeded out the gluten filled stuff and the cranberries (I seem to be the only person in the world allergic to cranberries), I was down to about ten things. This service seems a lot more flexible as well!

75. Long time lurker

Kung pao pretzels. Get in my belly, please.

In all seriousness, I am about to start a new job and am really worried about snack time. I would love to get one of these subscriptions… But if I don’t win one I might buy one!

76. Anonyby

Aaaah, we have to pick just one?!

For just ONE, it’d be the whole wheat chocolate chip cookie bites. But close up behind it are the guacamole bites, the masa bites, and pretty much any of the baked treats.

77. Kara

Mini Belgian Waffles! My mom has this subscription and loves it. Sometimes she shares the snacks, but we haven’t tried the waffles yet. They sound yummy!

78. Pleiades

I can’t decide – the dried figs, the mini belgian waffles, the chocolate banana chips…they have a lot of good snacks! Very tempting.

79. FiveWheels

No need here, I have a drawer full of chocolate. Restocked it recently to the tune of £20 :-D

80. Emma

Um. I want one of everything, please! Everything looks soooo good, but if I HAD to choose, it would probably be the sriracha roasted cashews. Yummm…

81. shirley

I’m a sucker for any kind of spicy popcorn. The sriacha pop-pops look absolutely killer!

82. Syzygy

Ooh, I’d love to try the salted caramel pretzel pops! My husband doesn’t dig the sweet/salty combo, so I’d have them all to myself!

83. oldfashionedlovesong

Lemon tea biscuits sound amazing! I love lemon anything during the workday because it feels like a bracing pick-me-up.

84. Cthulhu Lies Dreaming

Hmm. I was going to say the beef jerky, but the description says it’s “soft”, which is not the correct texture for beef jerky.

So I guess I’ll go for the South Pacific Plantain chips instead!

85. Jen

I would definitely want to try those Kung Pao Pretzels!! I just looked a the site too and those praline pumpkin seeds are calling my name :)

86. De Minimis

Oops, forgot to fill out the e-mail field in my excitement for sririacha roasted cashews!

87. ThatOneRedhead

I would LOVE some mini Belgian Waffles. Leslie Knope and I share a love of waffles.

88. Victoria

Those Apple Pie Oat Clusters look delicious!

…and then I scrolled to the baked treats section and have decided to change my answer: everything.

89. louise

What a perfect giveaway for this crowd! I would *love* to win.

The lemon tea biscuits and mini belgian waffles look like a perfect afternoon pick-me-up.

90. Mints

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites!

Hm, I’m considering jumping ship from my old subscription

91. Bee

After spending several minutes on the site, I’ve narrowed it down to Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops!
    I’ve never made a decision this tough…

92. Danielle Kempe

I’ve seen Nature Box pop up in friends posting about trying the service and liking it.

I see what you mean about snacks that you wouldn’t have bought on your own being there!

Sign me up for sweet blueberry almonds please. :-)

93. Transformer

Cant decide between the salted caramel pretzel pops, chocolate banana chips or the honey macadamia pretzel pops…

94. Amber Rose

Realized I left my email out of my first post. Sorry! :(

I didn’t even see chocolate banana chips until later. That’s like my favorite two things combined.

95. Kionna

Would love to try the toffee almond granola, always looking for a tasty granola for my yogurt.

96. Soyana

All the granolas look amazing, as do the dried fruits, but I think the Pistachio Power Clusters are probably at the top of my list.

97. Samantha Rose

The lemon tea biscuits are absolutely fantastic, and my husband loves their country ranch sunflower kernels.

98. AnonyMiss

OMG. OMG. OMG. I tried some of these through a coworker, and I just *need* more of the South Pacific Plantains.

99. Sarah

Hangry-ness causes most of my issues at work. :)

Why, these SALTED CARAMEL POPS would totally save my career!

100. Tatiana

Ooo, tough choice … Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Seeds (with about eight other snacks tied for second place).

101. Bird Trainer

NatureBox!! A podcast I listen to talks about nature box all the time and it sounds so good!! Dark Cocoa nom noms please!

102. Audiophile

How do these ship – USPS, UPS, FedEd? I’m thinking about having them shipped to work. (Going to try a free sample first, before I subscribe.)

103. Tanya

Oh man! I would LOVE to try the Cranberry Pepita Crisps. I’ve been thinking about getting a subscription, but have been disappointed with other ones in the past :/ C’mon NatureBox! <3

104. Kate

Oh, my gosh. The mango orange fruit chews…I have never outgrown my love for fruit snacks, and here’s a grownup option!

105. Kristin J

I was going to say my favourite snack would be the dried mango, but then I saw sourdough cheddar pretzels!!! :o

106. BeenThere

Sriacha roasted cashews! This sounds like the best savory snack!! I have been trying hard to kick my salt and vinegar chip habbit :)

107. Otter box

I am super late to this party, and I wanted to chime in in support of NatureBox. I actually just canceled my subscription because I can no longer afford it, but I really loved NatureBox. I was addicted to the cheddar and Asiago crisps, the sour cream and onion almonds, and the sriacha (sp? Lol) roasted cashews. I’d also order four bags of the figgy bars and bring one a day to work for a snack.

Unfortunately I don’t have $30 extra a month for this service anymore, but I wish I did, and anyone who does should definitely check them out!

108. Kira

Alison, why are you making us pick only one?!?

How about… mini belgian waffles. Oh my.

109. AnonInSc

I may have to try this out! I’ve been wary of most subscription services. But the parmesan garlic pop pops look so good….

110. Kelly White

oooh! Raspberry Figgy Bars look like they would be a perfect mid -afternoon snack!

111. Anonicorn

Late to the party, but… um, all of it! Those lemon tea biscuits and cheese crisps look especially good though.

112. AdminAnon

Yum!!! I want all the things, but the Cheddar and Onion Sunflower Kernels are particularly appealing today. Also, I would like to add to the comments thanking Alison for such quality content–in general, as always, but specifically in regards to the sponsored posts.

113. Erica

The strawberry lemonade fruit stars look good this morning, but so do a lot of the options!

114. Alexis

The Sweet and Salty Nut Medley looks delicious, but so does the Teriyaki Turkey Jerky! Anything with a bit of protein usually helps me get through my afternoons.

115. HR Generalist

I signed up right away.. this is exactly what I need at my office right now. I subscribed yesterday and I’ve already received a notification that my trial box is on it’s way. I live in a pretty rural northern Ontario location and it’s impossible to find good snacks (that aren’t Lays or Smart Food), I can’t wait! I’ve already put 15 items in my pantry so I can’t log back on for another three months if I want to make monthly choices, haha.

My first pick was the guacamole bites.

116. Helen of What

Oh man, I’ve been meaning to try NatureBox! I love cashews like crazy, so I’d be all over the Coconut Cashews or Pear Praline Crunch. So yummy sounding.

117. AllieJ0516

Just ONE???? SO difficult – everything looks so good!! Peanut Butter Nom Noms, I think. I also think I’m going to be signing up regardless of whether I win or not! So perfect for me….

118. soupysk

There’s so much deliciousness to choose from! But I would like to try the Jalapeno White Cheddar Popcorn. I may also need to sign up.

119. J.

Ooh! I’m a teacher and one of my students has brought NatureBox in for snack break sometimes… totally didn’t realize it was a subscription service, but she’s shared with me a few times and it’s delicious! I’m most interested in Sriracha pop pops, strawberry carrot fruit chews, and mango almond bites. But honestly, everything looks pretty great. :)

120. CanadianDot

Oooh, I’d take the honey crunch crisps or the french toast granola! Sounds so tasty!

121. Victoria Nonprofit (USA)

Chocolate banana chips! Or maybe strawberry carrot fruit chews. Yum.

122. L McD

When I am on a book deadline, I live off of those sourdough cheddar pretzels. I’m not saying I’d die without nature box, but I’m also NOT not saying that.

123. Marine

The dark cocoa nom nom look fantastic. I have two co-workers already subscribed in my department and I had been fiercely staying away from them for diet reasons but now I really want to give my money to NatureBox for sponsoring one of my favourite blogs :)

124. Emily

This isn’t a super exciting choice, but the salt and pepper pistachios look really yummy! Or maybe the lemon tea biscuits.

125. Bianca

Mmm they have such a great selection. Those Golden Apple tea biscuits seem like the perfect snack with a nice cup of tea :)

126. Kelly

Um, everything?

OK, OK, probably the Peanut Butter Nom Noms. However the Guacamole Bites are very intriguing.

127. Jend

I’ve a weakness for jerky, so I’d have to say the Beef Jerky. Followed by the Teriyaki Beef Jerky and the Teriyaki Turkey Jerky.

Every time I’m in the grocery store I stare longingly at the jerky for sale, but I can never justify $6 for a little packet of the stuff…

128. Jill PC

Basically want to try all the snacks especially all the flavors of popcorn and the dried peaches. Thanksssss.

129. spocklady

Argh derp forgot my email. Soooo I also kept looking and now the dark chocolate nom noms look pretty awesome too…

130. Liz

Honestly, everything looks so good! But the one that instantly caught my eye was the Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops. Looking at yummy snacks on a Friday afternoon was not my best decision! Trying to not get sidetracked/drool on my computer.

131. Mary

Holy cow! Salted caramel pretzel pops look amazing and I would love to try them. Thanks for entering me in the drawing!

132. Rose

It looks they have services just for stocking the office with their snacks! Such a cool idea. office.naturebox.com