here’s an easy to way to cook more next year

And now a word from a sponsor…

If you’ve got a New Year’s resolution to cook more or to eat healthier, Blue Apron can make that really easy, by taking the grocery shopping, planning, and prep work out of dinner.

Blue Apron is a delivery service that delivers farm-fresh ingredients for delicious, chef-designed recipes directly to your door. Everything arrives pre-measured and ready to go, so that you don’t need to figure out what to cook or shop for ingredients; you just get to do the cooking and eating. They give you the exact quantities you need so that there’s no food waste (you’re not buying a giant bottle of something because you need two ounces), and everything can be prepared in 40 minutes or less.

You can order a two-person plan or a family plan, and you can choose from eight recipes each week — in any combination you want (which didn’t used to be the case). Everything all gets delivered in a refrigerated box so ingredients stay fresh even if you’re not home when it arrives, and you can skip or cancel at any time.

What’s more, starting in January, Blue Apron’s chefs are teaming up with health and wellness experts at WW (Weight Watchers reimagined) to offer six chef-designed recipes every week. (If you’re doing WW, the meals are as low as four SmartPoints each.)

It also gets you cooking things you might never normally cook! This month, I cooked Fontina and Sourdough Grilled Cheese with Persimmon and Onion (I never would have thought to put persimmon in grilled cheese, but it was good), a Southern-Style Rice Bowl with Sweet Potatoes, Collard Greens, and a Soft-Boiled Egg (ridiculously good and going into my regular recipe rotation), and a Mediterranean Grain Bowl with Harissa-Roasted Vegetables and Labneh Sauce (also delicious – and look how amazing it looked).

If you want eat healthier, start cooking more, or just try a bunch of really delicious recipes, you should try Blue Apron. Prices start as low as $7.49 per serving, and there’s no commitment – you can skip or cancel the service at any time.

If you’re one of the first 50 readers to sign up through this link, you’ll get $60 off your first three weeks of Blue Apron, which is a pretty great deal, so sign up now! 

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Blue Apron. All thoughts and opinions are my own.